Robotic Process Automation :
Why Robotic Process Automation(RPA)?
For enterprises, BPOs and shared services that use large scale, high-volume human labor with an intrinsic exigency for productivity and cost efficiency, RPA technology adds impetus to business innovation and profitability. It enables organizations to configure software robots that automate manual and repetitive rule-based tasks at a fraction of the cost of their human equivalent and to integrate without disrupting the legacy system. Robots are easy to train and see the interface like a human. They can act as automated assistants and are designed to collaborate with humans while permanently reporting on progress.
The benefits of RPA solutions go beyond cost reduction and include:
- Reduces error rate to almost nil
- Decreased cycle times and improved throughput
- Strengthens risk and control management
- Allows time to innovate and focus on customer satisfaction
- Detailed data capture
- Flexibility and scalability
- Improved accuracy
- Reduces process time up to 90%
- Improved employee morale & enables them to add more value
- Frees up personnel to provide personalized services and manage unstructured data
Anexas can assist you across through all stages of your RPA journey, including :
Ensuring that RPA is incorporated into your strategy and aligned to key elements including operating model, IT, workforce and risk.
Opportunity assessment :
Considering benefits beyond simple cost reduction. Understanding how RPA can benefit customer experience, revenue growth, risk mitigation and operational agility.
Bringing a range of RPA-specific lessons, including:
- Governance models
- Agile work practices
- Integrating process, risk and customer experience into RPA design
- Automation Centre of Excellence delivery
Extending our support to managed service options for RPA.