Digital marketing is a bit of a catch-all phrase to cover all the services we offer. There are likely all sorts of definitions, but in our particular case it covers anything based online. This includes : SEO , PPC, Analytics and conversion rate optimisation, Content creation and marketing, Social media, Email marketing, Marketing automation
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, Social media, Email and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers. The reality is, people spend twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be. Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet. Digital marketing uses internet-connected devices to engage consumers with online advertising, primarily through pull or push methods.
This course will enable you to :
· 1 month digital marketing training
· Certification at course completion.
· 5 live projects to work on.
· We prepare you to be job-ready from day one.
· Resume & interviews preparation support
· Mock interviews to boost your confidence
· Candidates working time - 9 am to 4 pm
· 15 minutes of doubt session every day
· Lunch in between for half an hour.
- Digital marketing consists of pull or push online communication tactics. These tactics can also be referred to as inbound or outbound marketing as well.
- Pull digital marketing is characterized by consumers actively seeking marketing content.
- Push digital marketing occurs when marketers send messages without the consent of the recipients.
- Examples of pull digital marketing include search engines, email newsletters, text messaging, while push digital marketing consists of opt-in subscription services.
SEO stands for search engine optimisation, and while there are many detailed explanations, the best one we can think of is “making things appear higher in Google (or any other search engine)”. In our case, we also break SEO into on-site and off-site SEO. On-site SEO works on things on your own site that will help search engines understand what you do and find all the pages on your site. Off-site SEO is concerned with creating links back to your site in order to help demonstrate relevance and popularity to Google.